domingo, novembro 05, 2006

"Want to tell you "I love you" cause I really do. Want to give you the answers if you ask me to. Want to leave your door for the last time, want to leave the floor for the first time. Leave the girls, leave it all behind... trust your dreams, your thoughts it's a matter of time.Run right, run left, just don't look back... Take this trip as your first step. Because the tears that we waste only make us blow...everything is perfect from here. and you know I need you there. "

"You said "- I want to die for you"... You cry and I'm repeating all the stories again. You're stading there for so long and it's so hard, that I finally found, it's heaven in your eyes. Innocence? Why? Why we survive? It's you, and your three million ways to make noise (to make me smile) You really don't know, you really don't see, you really have got a light, I'll found you..."

Letras 645 e Nice and sweet dos The Gift

Sem comentários: